The Company & Benefits
Our client is a prominent ASX 50 engineering, procurement & consulting company with a global presence. They currently employ over 51k people worldwide and aim to be known as an organisation who is a leader in sustainability solutions.
Additional benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible contractor engagement types (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Career growth opportunities
Civil Supervisor. Immediate start required.
Seeking a strong Civil Supervisor to join our team in Barrow Island.
2/2 Roster - 12 Hour Days - 12 Month Contract
- Visibly promote IIF through the integrated construction management team and Contractors;
- Front line supervision and direction to execution contractors;
- Inspection and auditing of Contractor equipment and materials;
- Review and approval of Contractor safe work method statements;
- Area Controller or PA for off plot permits as required;
- Field verification of witness and hold points as required;
- Work face planning; and
- Manage Contractor resource allocation to maximise productivity.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Strong Leadership skills; ability to influence change, motivate, mediate and negotiate and improve the performance, satisfaction and skill level of all staff
- Must have onshore drilling experience.
- Significant experience managing interfaces, resources and information flow between the client, the engineering contractor and the third party suppliers.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills including the ability to meet deadlines and delegate effectively
Applicants must have unrestricted Australian working rights.Apply Now