About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering consulting organisation, is seeking a Civil Superintendent to be working on their end client's upcoming iron ore project in Western Australia that they are supporting. This is a FIFO rostered role (2x1) to commence in December 2022 on an initial 12 months contract.
- Managing the project health and safety performance by leading by example and ensuring all works are conducted in line with the project HSE management plan
- Providing technical support for the project team
- Ensuring compliance with client QAQC requirements, as well as Company policies, plans and procedures
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating day to day works
- Overseeing planned work scopes and ensuring job completion is constructed in accordance with relevant specifications and procedures.
- Coordinating with the Project Manager and Planning team to ensure work crews are adequately resourced to complete their jobs safely
- Promoting a positive culture by leading by example, coaching, and mentoring supervisors and engineers
- Liaising with clients, company management and all other project staff.
- Attending weekly client progress meetings and maintaining a positive relationship with the client
- Previous experience working with Rio Tinto preferred
- Autonomous worker who can adapt and work flexibly with business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and internal employees