Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Civil Structural Engineer located in our client's office in Meerssen, the Netherlands. After an initial period of contracting, it will become a long-term, permanent position.
- Deliver structural engineering services that meet our clients, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise structural engineering project requirements.
- Perform structural engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities (for example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders).
- If required, act as the structural engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress and
- ensure the required services meet our client, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in structural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the structural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the structural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in the field of Civil Structural Engineering, preferably within oil&gas, (petro)chemical EPC projects;
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of structural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of relevant software (AutoCAD, E3D, StaadPRO, SCIA, etc.).
- Substantial technical land practical experience in structural engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now