Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer (Underground), located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Design of underground drainage systems and networks.
- Develop drainage design solution, capable of terrain modelling, conduct flood risk studies, preparation of earthwork and site preparation design
- Assessment of the design of existing underground drainage systems and networks
- Carrying our design studies and preparing project related design calculations, drawings and documents.
- Reviewing, checking and commenting drawings and supervise designers in the preparation of Drawings in accordance with our client technical work practises and standards
- Manage work progress and schedule, prepare progress reports
- Advise Lead Engineer of any technical issues, schedule slippages, their causes and proposed corrective actions
- Minimum bachelor's degree in civil engineering qualification.
- Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
- Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
- 5+years experience is in onshore petrochemical
- In possesion of driving's license
- English fluent, Dutch nice to have
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now