Would you like to work for an organisation that values sustainability, who continually seeks to drive innovation, and is committed to championing diversity, equality and inclusion?
Our client is an international ASX listed Engineering organisation who are continually expanding their operations and seeking to further grow their teams.
About the Role
With a rapidly expanding pipeline of existing client projects as well as new business, they are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join their Perth based team, with flexible working conditions, where required.
- Undertake engineering activities with relative autonomy, ensuring they are performed in accordance with project standards;
- Coordinate Engineering designs by liaising with internal Design / Design Engineering teams;
- Create documentation for standards, procedures, safe working practices and monitoring regimes in respect of work on or around civil projects
- Actively participate in assigned project team/s and contribute solution ideas to achieve client satisfaction;
- Guide and nurture young engineers, helping them grown and develop.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Civil Engineering degree (or relevant qualification)
- 5+ years demonstrated civil engineering experience ideally within the Resources sector.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Experience with dealing with Civil Construction contractors, as well as exposure with Business Development and proposal preparation.
- Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of software packages/platforms such as 12D, MicroStation, AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
Benefits to you:
- A supportive work environment where innovation is inspired, and new ideas are encouraged.
- Continuous learning with hands-on experience.
- A global company commitment to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, where we respect, value and support each other, and where everyone has the opportunity to fully participate and reach their full career potential.
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or