Location: Los Angeles, CA
Energy Resourcing is looking for a Senior Civil Designer in the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate perform Civil design work from conceptual design through to detailed design of oil and gas projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Civil earthwork design drawings and 3D models based on engineering information, site data and Customer requirements for:
- Site earthwork planning and development
- Site grading and access roads
- Drainage and stormwater management plan and details
- Underground utilities layout and details
- Prepare Civil Material Take-offs
- Provide technical support to the project team
- Coordinate with Civil engineering team and other disciplines
- Other responsibilities include preparing as-built drawings, design computations and drawing deliverables
- Work with Global integrated team (GID)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously for various Civil Lead Discipline
- Capable of working with a team within a major project(s)
- 10 years of EPC/design experience.
- 3D modelling and earthwork volumetric calculations experience desired
- Ability to communicate effectively with other designers and engineers to achieve optimal drawing product
- Successful candidates will be self-starters with an aptitude for problem solving and innovation and the ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance