Our client is one of the world's top Engineering sustainability consultancies globally.
With a healthy pipeline of multidisciplinary engineering projects for a range of diverse mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and water supply clients, they are currently looking to grow the team, with capability to bring on an additional three Civil Designers to join their team.
Based in the Perth office, with opportunity for flexibility to be able to work some days from home, they are ideally seeking experienced designers with 12D experience, and with experience having worked within mining and resources projects, highly advantageous.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Design and drafting of civil assets including drainage, roads, rail, dams, tailings, tunnels and earthworks associated with a variety of sectors including mining, hydrocarbons, renewables and infrastructure
- The ability to work collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams
- Directly performing civil design producing 3D models using 12D
- Follow approved design and drafting procedures to standardize design effort.
- Work with Designers in other disciplines to coordinate overall design and technical requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Diploma of Civil/Structural Engineering or similar (advantageous)
- 5+ years' experience in civil design with a solid knowledge of 12D
- Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary project team
- Demonstrated experience working within mining and resources projects ideal
- Road, drainage and earthworks experience preferred.
Benefits to you:
- A positive working culture and great team environment with the opportunity to work with talented professionals in a variety of disciplines.
- Be part of a large multidisciplinary engineering company with access to interesting and innovative projects.
- Flexible and agile working arrangements.
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth.
- An equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace, and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration.