Energy resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of Worley for a change planner based in Brentford. This role will be on a hybrid basis and contracted until 2025
- Preparing & issuing for review, various planning documents and reports
- Maintaining the schedules and reporting any variances or issues related to them.
- Tasked with reviewing baseline dates versus actual dates in the plan
- IT/Computer Literate in particular with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Required to communicate effectively with others adjusting style content to the audience.
- Required to show commitment to and promote Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Promoting a proactive change management culture within the Project ensuring Contractual Compliance
- Facilitating effective and efficient capture, management and reporting of Project Change
- Assisting the Project team in identifying and quantifying change
- Ensuring that all changes are approved prior to implementation in accordance with the Contract Terms and Conditions and Worley Processes and Procedures
- Responsible for delivery of early warning notices stakeholder review and approval
- Identifying, analysing and reporting on Project Trends
- Ensuring that all changes are recorded in the Budget, Forecast and Schedule in a timely manner
- Identifying Risks associated Project Change
- Participating in Project CRA and SRA sessions and Risk Owner for all risks arising from change
- Experience in an EPCm planning roll
- Good understanding of earned value & multiple WBS management
- Experience using Primavera P6 planning application
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of contract terms & conditions related to cost, payments, penalties, insurances, guarantees & similar items and physical progress measurement system.