Worley are looking for a Change Coordinator on large capital project on a 6 month contract basis.
- Responsible for cost control coordination elements in all aspects of Project Change to stakeholders
- Promoting a proactive change management culture within the Project ensuring Contractual Compliance
- Facilitating effective and efficient capture, management and reporting of Project Change
- Assisting the Project team in identifying and quantifying change
- Ensuring that all changes are approved prior to implementation in accordance with the Contract Terms and Conditions and Worley Processes and Procedures
- Responsible for delivery of early warning notices stakeholder review and approval
- Identifying, analysing and reporting on Project Trends
- Ensuring that all changes are recorded in the Budget, Forecast and Schedule in a timely manner
- Identifying Risks associated Project Change
- Participating in Project CRA and SRA sessions and Risk Owner for all risks arising from change
- Required to show commitment to and promote Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Extensive Project Cost Control experience
- Previous EPCM experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of contract terms & conditions related to cost, payments, penalties, insurances, guarantees & similar items and physical progress measurement system.