Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Cable Package Manager, located in our client's office in Leiden, with occasional business travels to Taiwan.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels.
The Cable Package lead reports to the Technical Manager. You will be responsible for the delivery of the wind farm cables design, supply, installation and commissioning including all burial and protection requirements of the submarine array cables. You will need a hands on approach to management and it is expected that you work closely with other packages within the project.
- Efficient and effective preparation of design basis, design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, transport, installation and commissioning of the package and following handover to operation, in accordance with good wind industry practice
- Overall Setting up of the package execution plan, incl. budget
- Ensure execution implementation of the execution plan according to good wind industry practice, as defined in the budget
- Ensure key milestones in the planning are met
- Management of the supply and service contracts relating to the package
- Coordinate with the work stream leads and direct engineering support from work streams in an efficient and effective manner within the package:
- Engineering / General Consultant
- Quality Assurance
- Final Decision-making authority in relation to package topics up to a value as defined in the authority matrix and according to the approved budget
- Minimized use of contingency for the package
- 10+ years of work experience with big and complex projects preferably in oil & gas, energy or offshore (wind);
- Engineering background
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate a number of external and internal stakeholders
- The technical skills to understand complex offshore operations and the ability to exchange with and understand subject experts
- You have experience with working in an international environment
- Ability to enable effective discussion and transfer of information between, contractors, team members and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel/ temporarily relocate to Taiwan.
- Strong team player, willingness to learn, self-starting and highly motivated
- Work in a structured manner and ability to structure the documentation
- Ability to work offshore and at heights
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now