Energy Resourcing UK is looking for a Business Development & Account Manager to join our team in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
This role will initially be remote working, with the view of making a return to the office.
- Define with the business leader the business development strategy for the UK ensuring that it focuses on the agreed sectors and sustainability and maximises on the available growth opportunities in the market.
- Drive the implementation of the business development strategy through the regional Account Leads to ensure a consistent UK wide approach.
- Develop and maintain key account customers within their regional remit, in alignment with the business strategy to maximise the conversion of opportunities to support key clients.
- Manage the targeted development of strategic customers with clear business alignment.
- Identify emerging customers in the market whose business need matches the businesses strategic direction and capabilities.
- Promote a positive safety culture within the business and with our Contractors and clients.
- Take a deliberate, and focused approach to develop and manage a core client portfolio with demonstrable future value to the business.
- Manage a weekly and monthly plan which identifies sources of revenue to deliver on personal targets and objectives in line with agreed financial year budgets, capitalising on market opportunities which present themselves.
- Ensure quality information is fed into the forecasting process on secured and potential work to support the financial reporting schedule.
- Provide a quality service to all clients and candidates to ensure compliance with company procedures, legislation and relevant governing body codes of conduct.
- Ensure all administrative activity is accurately recorded and stored in the relevant system.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities – Identify, acquire and deliver.
- Manage and profitably develop client relationship from initial agreement of terms, and thereafter, to truly understand client challenges.
- Ensure that cash flow is managed positively and in line with contractual arrangements and issues are promptly escalated.
- Implement and monitor any KPI/SLAs in place at an account level to ensure that clients expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Ensure all necessary aftercare services are concluded, capturing feedback to support the continued development of the businesses service offering
- Pro-actively engage the full functional value chain (Resourcing, Contractor Assurance, Marketing, Administration, Finance & HSEQ) to provide clients with a seamless and integrated offering
- Ensure compliance against Health and Safety standards, complete site safety tours and client HSEQ meetings.
- Ensure compliance with QHSE procedures and management system in line with legislation including GDPR.
- Mentor other members of the team to enhance the businesses overall capabilities.
- Strong team ethic, with a commitment to collaborate with colleagues.
Skills, Training and Experience
Recruitment Sales experience
Business Development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy & high level of attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strategic thinker & innovative
- Self-motivated and takes own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Customer Focused, goal orientated approach
- Strong commercial acumen