Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst, located in The Hague.
Reporting to the Finance Director Europe you will be involved in various aspects of the finance department:
- The internal management financial, planning and reporting process
- Cost price and margin analysis
- Commercial finance
- Project financial analysis
- Business partnering with project and operational management
- Internal and external audits
- Ensuring compliance to international accounting standards
- External reporting
- Master degree in business economics or accounting. Post master qualification is preferred
- 3-5 Experience in a finance role in international service company or an accounting firm.
- First-rate analytical skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Oracle financials, Hyperion, PowerBI is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active personality, able to meet deadlines.
- Problem solver
- Excellent in English (speaking and writing) is a must
If this is your next step, please apply!
If you have any questions, Ires-Anika Murphy will be happy to help you via
We look forward to receiving your application!