Authorization Training Supervisor 18-055
Authorization Training Senior Advisor
Job # 18-055
- Responsibilities include:
- The analysis of initial and continuing training needs of authorized operating staff
- The design, development and delivery of knowledge and skills training for authorized operating staff
- The evaluation, examination and testing of authorized operating staff in both a classroom and full scope simulator environment
- The mentoring and training of new authorization training supervisors
- The individual should have been previously licensed as an Authorized Nuclear Operator (ANO), Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) or Shift Manager (SM) at the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, Units 5-8.
- Ideally, the candidate has been previously qualified as an Authorization Training Supervisor at OPG or have participated in classroom and simulator-based training of authorized operating staff
**Must be eligible to work in Canada.
***Must be willing to operate as an Independent Contractor