Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Auditor to join our client's Aberdeen project team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large renewable energy project managing, implementing, and delivering Audits for the offshore business, including second-party and third-party audits.
- Assist in the development of the Auditing business unit.
- To manage the delivery of the Audits for the NSOO customers.
- Act as lead auditor and assist in building up the knowledge and experience of the Auditing team.
- To lead and participate in second-party customer audits by their specific requirements.
- To lead and participate in third-party audits against industry standards.
- To be the competency reference point for the audit planner in terms of Competency required for the task.
- To carry out witness audits of the audit team members by agreed schedule.
Key Performance Measures:
- Ensure Licence to Operate is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with QHSSE and common processes.
- Work in line with the client's Core Values and Code of Ethics.
- Customer satisfaction score in excess of 80%.
- Previous proven experience in an auditing position.
- Specialised professional with experience and knowledge in one of the following: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
- Working knowledge of ISO 17020 and 17021.
- Desired Management System Knowledge: API specifications (API Specs 5CT, 6A, 6D, Q1, etc.).
- Oil and gas industry experience or experience in similar manufacturing and or service industries.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong performance management, communication skills, and ability to influence.
- Excellent relationship building skills with colleagues, clients, and suppliers at all levels.
- Experience in managing and conducting audits.
- Excellent skills in completing and managing the audit life cycle.
- High level of analytical skills and interpretive capabilities to identify causal factors and recommend corrective actions and continuous improvement.
- Quality, environmental, and/or health and safety management system implementation, design, maintenance, etc. experience.
- IRCA Lead Auditor in at least one of the following: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2015.
- Complete the client's Legislation module in the e-learning system.
- Offshore qualifications.