Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Assurance Specialist to be based in Aberdeen on a 12 month contract.
Reporting to RGS Manager in UK HSE organisation, you are a key member of the Regulatory, Governance & Systems (RGS) team. You are responsible for working across the HSE Disciplines, Technical Authorities and Facility/Functional teams to ensure our Assurance process and tools are working effectively.
As the Assurance specialist you will be coordinating the planning, delivery and learnings related to HSSE & Technical Assurance. Specifically, your role will include:
- Review, update, and communication of Conduct Assurance procedure, as necessary.
- Coordinating planning and approval of the annual UK Assurance plan.
- Managing data and assurance reporting information including AMS Conduct Assurance KPIs.
- Application product owner of Salesforce LOD1 tool; responsible for managing issues, improvements and annual LOD1 checklist updates.
- Delivery, improvement and use of assurance tools e.g., Assurance dashboard.
- Support assurance insights and analysis of Assurance findings as part of the established Assurance review meetings
- Training/ coaching on assurance process with lead auditors and SPOs.
- Oversight on competence for Lead auditors.
- Independent LOD1 assurance on action closure effectiveness.
- Participate in LOD1 and LOD 2 activities as required.
- Works closely with Asset & Functional teams, Technical Authorities and HSE Discipline Leads on assurance planning, delivery, and learnings.
- Works closely with IT team to manage updates to LOD1 salesforce tool.
- Liaison with other Assurance focal points.
- Degree qualified individual preferably with professional HSE qualification (NEBOSH)
- Extensive experience of working in Energy sector (preferably with Upstream onshore/offshore experience) in an HSE or Assurance role.
- Lead auditor qualification, experience in conducting audits.
- Track record of delivery of improvement projects.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.