The Company & Benefits
Woodside are Australia's largest independent dedicated oil and gas company who aims to be carbon neutral by 2050. Join Woodside's Finance function and support a range of accounting activities. You will work closely with various finance teams through delivery of timely and accurate accounting transactions.
- The global energy company who are proudly Australian with a spirit of innovation and determination
- On-site gymnasium including Yoga & Pilates classes
- Meditation, relaxation & prayer rooms
- Local & easily contactable in-house payroll team
The role supports the timely processing and delivery of finance transactions across multiple areas, which may include management accounting, financial accounting, joint venture accounting, accounts receivable, and general ledger reconciliations. The successful candidate will work closely with various finance teams, supporting transactional activities.
This position is full time, Monday-Friday (standard metro hours) and is a 12 month contract role based in the Perth CBD.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines;
- Ensuring work is compliant with all statutory requirements, including tax and audit compliance and Woodside Code of Conduct; and
- Ensure effective record keeping and audit trail of business records and communications.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will need demonstrated experience in an accounting / finance / bookkeeping capacity.
Accounting qualifications are not mandatory, although you may be studying towards an accounting qualification. A working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP is of benefit.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in an accounts receivable capacity and be familiar with:
- Management Accounting
- Joint Venture Accounting
- Statutory Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Lease Accounting
- SOX activities
- Accounts Receivable
- Royalty Accounting
- General Ledger Reconciliations
Please Note: Candidates will require current and unrestricted Australian work rights to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time. Submissions close 14th March, 2023.
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now