Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Asset Development Manager located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The Asset Development Manager will manage and develop a portfolio of projects aimed at structural and sustainable improvement of the business and aligned with the long term site business strategy. The ultimate goal is focus on "Solving Real Problems" by "Choosing the Right Project" and "Delivering the Project Right". The ADM is leading his team of process engineers and reports to the Teamleader Process Engineering.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Help initiate activities to identify potential projects, incorporating idea's or identified problems of all relevant other departments;
- Challenging the assumptions made in project requests and helping the requester to meet the Minimum Conditions of Satisfaction before a project request is incorporated in a hopper with potential projects, awaiting selection;
- Facilitating the ranking and selection process of all identified possible projects, with all relevant stakeholders;
- Ensuring the project development and execution complies with client & BPRR requirements and that project processes such as CVP, PCP and PHSSER are applied appropriately and fit for purpose;
- Ensuring that the project makes the correct decisions with respect to capital/project execution vs. lifetime (or owners) cost;
- Providing feedback to the Gatekeeper on an agreed basis, and highlighting requirement for any intervention if required;
- Challenge the organisation (including senior levels of the organisation) with respect to scope changes throughout the project phases;
- Maintaining an overview of the total project process scope at all times to ensure that work is not duplicated and decisions are consistent across large projects;
- Acting as point of contact for the project with the operating organisation, and 'insulating' the project from demands that will deflect the project team from effectively delivering the project;
- Accountable for the closeout of projects during the Operate phase, both from a documentation perspective and in assurance of business case delivery.
- Master in Chemical Engineering or experience on equivalent level;
- Minimum of 8 years experience with proven technical experiences in process engineering, plant operations, technical support or project engineering and management;
- Knowledge of refinery sources of value, project decision making economics, refinery LP, availability and compliance programs and CVP;
- Competences: strong analytical skills, persuasiveness, leadership skills, communication skills, collaboration;
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in Dutch and English.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now