- Permanent role
- Market leading manufacturing organisation
- Central location with onsite parking
About The Role
Our client is a market leading manufacturing organisation with projects within the defence sector. Due to a growth in workload, they are seeking an Assembly Technician to join their Perth based team.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Visual inspection and electronic testing of harnesses and printed circuit boards;
* Functional testing and accelerated life screening of completed electronic modules;
* Manufacture and test of prototype wiring harnesses and test equipment;
* Basic fault finding and maintenance of test facility electronics and low voltage (less than 50V) electrical systems.
* Preparing and flash programming printed circuit boards;
* Assembly of production electronic modules into enclosures.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Formal qualifications either a Cert III, IV or Diploma in Electronics or Light Electrical, or Communications Engineering
* IPC Cert Class III for inspection purposes
* Experience with stripping crimping and general harness manufacturing
* Electronic circuit and fault-finding experience.
* Time management skills as well as a strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrated experience working in an assembly team with a focus on quality assurance.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or email@example.com