Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join their London office full time on a permanent basis.
- Providing Senior level support, responsible for performing moderately complex and varied work assignments that may be specialized, gaining a deep understanding of their specific area of expertise.
- Typically will support department level managers, with work involving frequent visibility to mid-level management and external customers. Positions at this level may be required to perform involved mathematical calculations.
- May have specific process or program coordination responsibilities assigned as part of the regular work routine.
- Proficiently communicating ideas and concepts, persuading and influencing through participation in the preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations and reports.
- Secondary school education or equivalent and relevant experience.
- Advanced understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field.
- Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues with systems, processes and tools.
- Experience working under minimal supervision, able to plan own work and accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.