Our client is a registered indigenous organisation, who is responsible for managing the region of its indigenous protected area here in Western Australia. They are currently undergoing a rapid and exciting period of growth and as such, the team is actively seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to be based in their new Head Office in the Perth CBD.
The role will be a key member of the Perth team and will work within a friendly and supportive team environment, responsible for the delivery of a wide range of operational & administrative duties alongside office support services to facilitate timely, efficient, and effective operations.
*Please note the role will be part-time, with the ability to work school hours.
- Answering switchboard;
- Ensuring mail is managed efficiently, manage the key register, members' contacts;
- Assisting with administration and data entry support for departments;
- Assisting with organising meeting & in-house events setup/catering;
- Working closely to assist in facilitating on country meeting travel logistics & catering;
- Front of house & other ad hoc duties for the office as and when required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Secondary school completion;
- Demonstrated general administration experience;
- Ability to work within a small team & autonomously;
- Sound IT knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of cultural respect and confidentiality;
- Experience with MYOB / basic accounts data entry desirable but not essential;
- Experience within Native Title organisations desirable but not essential.
Our client is committed to promoting equity and diversity in the workforce, where applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez +61 407 181 977 or brendan.fernandez @energyresourcing.comApply Now