Our client is a registered indigenous organisation, who is responsible for managing the region of its indigenous protected area here in Western Australia. They are currently undergoing a rapid and exciting period of growth and as such, the team is actively seeking an experienced Administrative and Logistics Coordinator to be based in their new Head Office in the Perth CBD.
The role will be a key member of the Perth team and will work within a friendly and supportive team environment, responsible for the delivery of a wide range of operational & administrative duties alongside office support services to facilitate timely, efficient, and effective operations.
*Please note the role will be part-time, with the ability to work school hours.
- General office administration duties;
- Ensure mail is managed efficiently, manage the key register, members' contacts;
- Assist with admin/data entry support for departments, as well as with member assistance queries;
- Organising of meeting & in-house events setup/catering;
- Facilitate/organise on country meeting travel logistics & catering;
- Responsible for the smooth running of the office: ie stationary requirements;
- Provide Reception cover when required;
- Support the Finance Department with data entry;
- Assist with organising of events and programs.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Secondary school completion;
- Demonstrated general administration experience;
- Ability to work within a small team & autonomously;
- Sound IT knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of cultural respect and confidentiality;
- Experience with MYOB / basic accounts data entry desirable but not essential;
- Experience within Native Title organisations desirable but not essential.
Our client is committed to promoting equity and diversity in the workforce, where applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez +61 407 181 977 or brendan.fernandez @energyresourcing.comApply Now