Our client Woodside are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team.
As a key member of the Accounts Payable team you will be a focal point delivering accounts payable services and guidance to the business where you will provide guidance to contracting, procurement, relevant business customers in Accounts payable processes in support of accurate and timely payment of invoices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create Service Entry Sheets with required documentation and issue for workflow approval in support of timely payment of invoices.
- Assure invoices approval process.
- Invoice receipt validation (tax, audit, banking requirements) and service acceptance according to process.
- Respond to supplier and business stakeholder invoice queries on a timely and professional basis.
- Identifies, escalates, and contributes to resolving goods received/invoice received (GR/IR) exceptions to support timely and accurate payment processing.
- Undertake the invoice posting process (Materials & Service) and prepare and settlement of payment files; as well as run the payment file.
- Ideal to be working towards or holds an accredited diploma qualification.
- Ideal to be working towards or holds a Masters of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (MCIPS)
Experience & Technical Competencies:
- 5 or more years in a Supply Chain / Accounts Payable environment
- ERP system expertise, SAP / Ariba Platform
- Oil & Gas experience ideal
- Competent in MSOffice and similar applications
- Knowledgeable with Case Management systems (CRM)
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia is part of a Global Recruitment Agency with operations in Australia, Singapore, S. Korea, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Canada and USA. We provide high-quality services across, Recruitment, Contractor Management and Payroll services for employers and candidates in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Energy & Renewable industries.
We strive to achieve the highest level of customer service with honesty and integrity throughout all our operations and business practices, all working towards delivering a more sustainable future with an organisational culture where everyone is valued, respected, and supported.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please send your CV to contact Brendan Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org