Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting an Accounting Manager on behalf of their internal client.
This role will be responsible for the relationship management of the new incoming client's external auditors. It will also include all aspects of technical accounting review and documentation across the business.
- Management of incoming new External Auditors and audits.
- Statutory Account Preparation and Review.
- Dividend Proposals.
- Legal Entity Rationalisation.
- Management of External Auditors and audits.
- Management of a small team of statutory accountants.
- Providing inputs to tax team for various tax related submissions.
- Experienced qualified accountant.
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and a willingness to investigate and resolve technical matters.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic, strategic thinker.
- First-rate analytical skills, with the ability to present findings to people across departments.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent at building relationships and working with other teams.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of Oracle would be beneficial.