Energy Resourcing have an exciting opportunity to join the team as an Account Lead on a 6 months contract basis.
This role can be delivered by hybrid working, with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at one of our UK Offices e.g. Aberdeen, Stockton, London, or Manchester.
- Develop/maintain key account customers, in alignment with the business strategy to maximise the conversion of opportunities to support key clients.
- Support the targeted development of strategic customers within their regional remit with clear business alignment from the UK Business Development Manager.
- Work with the UK Business Development Manager to identify emerging customers in the market whose business needs match the business's strategic direction and capabilities.
- Promote a positive safety culture within the business and with our Contractors and clients.
- Take a deliberate, and focused approach to develop and manage a core client portfolio with demonstrable future value to the business.
- Manage a weekly and monthly plan which identifies sources of revenue to deliver on personal targets and objectives in line with agreed financial year budgets, capitalising on market opportunities that present themselves and are in line with the UK business strategy.
- Ensure quality information is fed into the forecasting process on secured and potential work to support the financial reporting schedule.
- Provide quality service to all clients and candidates to ensure compliance with company procedures, legislation, and relevant governing body codes of conduct.
- Ensure all administrative activity is accurately recorded and stored in the relevant system.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities - Identity, acquire and deliver in line with the UK-wide business strategy.
- Manage and profitably develop client relationships from the initial agreement of terms, and thereafter, to truly understand client challenges.
- Ensure that cash flow is managed positively and in line with contractual arrangements and that issues are promptly escalated.
- Implement and monitor any KPIs/SLAs in place at an account level to ensure that the client's expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Ensure all necessary aftercare services are concluded, capturing formal feedback to support the continued development of the business's service offering.
- Proactively engage the full functional value chain (Resourcing, Contractor Management, Marketing, Administration, Finance & HSEQ) to provide clients with a seamless and integrated offering.
- Ensure compliance against Health and Safety standards, complete site safety tours and client HSEQ meetings.
- Ensure compliance with QHSE procedures and management system in line with legislation including GDPR.
- Mentor other members of the team to enhance the business's overall capabilities.
- Maintain a strong team ethic, with a commitment to collaborate with colleagues.
- Recruitment/ Account Management or Sales experience.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Self-motivated and takes own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong commercial acumen.